On your last “Must Win,” did you wonder…
- What does this customer really want?
- Does our offering deliver what the customer values better than the competition?
- Can we manage this work?
- What’s our real Pwin (Probability of Win)?
- How can we develop a low-price solution?
- What pricing strategies can we use to lower our evaluated price?
- What disruptive approaches are our competitors using to win?
- How can we improve on our past performance?
- When should we start?
- Do we have a compelling win strategy?
You only have one chance to effectively develop a compelling and award-winning proposal. This begins well before the RFP by gathering data and identifying specific actions to understand the real needs of your customer and the capabilities of your competition.
SMA has extensive experience providing Capture Managers who can effectively lead your team to a winning strategy and lower your overall capture costs. SMA Capture Support brings costs and schedule rigor to the capture phase. We provide experienced, professional capture managers that know what it takes to win. Our data-driven assessment builds the foundation for an orderly, flexible process that spotlights technical, management and price readiness to win.
Our capture approach includes:
- Initial assessment of opportunity and capture
- Customer insight and shaping
- Competitive analysis
- External, internal, Black Hat reviews
- Price to Win analysis
- Offering, baseline and win strategy development
- Past performance vetting
- Capture and contact planning
- Proposal planning
Our Capture Support process can be accelerated, banked or paused to meet schedule changes without loss of investment. We’ve built in flexibility to respond to changing customer schedules, requirements and plans. Our Capture Support offers:
Early Initial Assessment. A winning SMA Capture Manager teams with you for an objective, initial assessment of readiness to compete and win. Gaps and strengths are evaluated against customer’s needs and values, and required actions are defined. In just days, this data-driven process provides you with information to establish Pwin and make early decisions to best deploy resources.
Proven Capture Process. Formulated from industry best practices, and over a 35 years of process development and testing, we deliver winning solutions. This process is based on objective analysis of data we help you develop. SMA is the nation’s most experienced proposal winner. Our Capture Managers have seen your challenges before and know what it takes to win.
Increased Pwin. Starting early and preparing diligently seldom fails. In DoD studies, successful bidders typically invest 57% of their money before the final RFP release, making an effective capture process essential. Rigorous analysis and data-driven decisions in the capture phase improve Pwin for all opportunities, not just “Must-Wins.”
For more information, call 949.975.1550 extension 2, or email email@example.com
Downloadable Brochures :
Capture Support For New Business Pursuits